Do I need a license to drive the boat?

Yes. You will need to a Pleasure Craft Operator Card.

In order to obtain the card, you need to pass a multiple choice test. Their are weveral websites where you can take the test.

If you do not pass the first time, many of these websites allow you to take the test again for free. Most also include an online course. The cost is between $34.00-$60.00.

Take a look at these links for more information about obtaining a Pleasure Craft Opertator Card:

The Operator Card is good-for-life.

Posted in: Cottage